The Garmin Connect app, known to Garmin watch users, will soon undergo major changes. The beta version has already been released, and its new features are sure to please smartwatch enthusiasts. The new version of the app brings a refreshed look and several functionalities that allow for better monitoring of workouts and body parameters.
One of the first changes users will notice is the new look of the home screen. Information about recent workouts, heart rate, energy level, and sleep quality is now presented in a more clear and modern way. The tiles have a similar appearance and are visually consistent, making using the app even more enjoyable and intuitive.
Before transitioning to the new version, users have the option to fill out a short survey where they can select the most important health parameters for them. Based on these answers, the app personalizes the home screen by displaying the most relevant data to the user. Of course, there is always the option to customize this screen to personal preferences in the app settings.
It is worth noting that most of the changes mainly focus on the app’s appearance. The functionality remains largely unchanged, which is understandable considering the users’ satisfaction with the previous version. Users will still be able to monitor heart rate, minutes of intense activity, steps, and calories burned. There is also the option to add other parameters such as weight or fitness level.
The changes in the Garmin Connect Beta app may not be revolutionary, but they certainly bring a refresh and modernity. The app’s design is clear, cohesive, and aesthetically pleasing, making it even more enjoyable to use. If you are a Garmin smartwatch user, it is worth trying out the new version of Garmin Connect and enjoying an even better experience while monitoring your workouts and body parameters.
1. What changes does the new version of Garmin Connect app bring?
The new version of Garmin Connect app brings a refreshed look and several functionalities that allow for better monitoring of workouts and body parameters. Valuable information is now presented in a more clear and modern way.
2. What information is visible on the app’s home screen?
The home screen of the app displays information about recent workouts, heart rate, energy level, and sleep quality. In the new version of the app, this data is presented in a more clear and consistent way.
3. Does the app personalize the home screen?
Yes, Garmin Connect app personalizes the home screen based on a short survey filled out before transitioning to the new version. Using the answers, the app displays the most relevant data to the user. There is also an option to manually customize the home screen in the app settings.
4. What parameters can be monitored using Garmin Connect app?
With the Garmin Connect app, users can monitor heart rate, minutes of intense activity, steps, and calories burned. There is also the option to add other parameters such as weight or fitness level.
5. What are the main changes in the new version of Garmin Connect Beta app?
The main changes in the new version of Garmin Connect Beta app mainly focus on its design. The app has been refreshed and adapted to modern standards. The functionality of the app remains largely unchanged.
6. Is the new version of Garmin Connect Beta app available for Garmin smartwatch users?
Yes, Garmin smartwatch users can already try out the new version of Garmin Connect Beta app. The new version brings a refresh and improves the experience of monitoring workouts and body parameters.
1. Garmin Connect: A mobile app available for Garmin watch users, used to monitor workouts and body parameters.
2. Smartwatch: An intelligent watch that offers smartphone-like features such as notifications, apps, and internet access. It is equipped with various functions such as step counting, sleep tracking, and heart rate measurement.
3. Heart rate: The number of heartbeats per minute. Measuring heart rate aims to monitor physical activity and health status.
4. Calories: A unit of energy used to determine the energy value of food and the energy expenditure of the body. Monitoring calories burned aims to control physical activity and maintain a healthy body weight.
5. Fitness level: The ability of the body to perform a specific physical task while maintaining an appropriate level of endurance.
Suggested related links: